timex gps

1 watcher
Aug 2012
8:22am, 25 Aug 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
snhow
Can anyone give me any advice on the timex ironman gps watch with heartrate monitor? I am already on my second garmin as the watch bettery does not seem to have a very long life. I have been trying to find reviews but they are not very helpfull
Aug 2012
8:32am, 25 Aug 2012
707 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
dcrainmaker.com

That the one?
Aug 2012
9:13am, 25 Aug 2012
2 posts
  •  
snhow
Yes it is thanks - I will have a read up.
Aug 2012
5:12pm, 26 Aug 2012
3 posts
  •  
snhow
Has anyone actually got a timex ironman gps watch?
Aug 2012
5:25pm, 26 Aug 2012
709 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Sorry. I have the Garmin 310xt. Just knew of a good review site from when I was shopping around. :-)
I have the 310xt because of the long battery life by the way.

If it is long battery life then what about the Garmin Fenix ? Trying to find a way to justify buying one when my one still works fine. ;-)
Jul 2013
11:13pm, 8 Jul 2013
1,021 posts
  •  
monsenb1
I just got one of the these Timex Ironman Run trainer v1.0 watches.. and i think its awesome.. only 102 quid from sportpursuit as the v2.0 is out now, but the guy who did the review above did an in depth comparison and concluded not much between them. Need to get used to not having a Garmin, but I absolutely recommend it if you see them on sale..
Nov 2013
1:25pm, 8 Nov 2013
13,632 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Not to the same depth as DC Rainmaker, but here's mine:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/cms-47

(possibility of being able to win the one I was testing out - I'm waiting to hear back from Timex - watch the URL for details).

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Can anyone give me any advice on the timex ironman gps watch with heartrate monitor? I am already on...