Time to shimmy - Strictly Come Dancing 2021

56 watchers
Dec 2021
7:39pm, 4 Dec 2021
13,188 posts
  •  
mrs shanksi
I've voted 3 votes for Rhys and Nancy. They were my favourites tonight.
Dec 2021
7:39pm, 4 Dec 2021
27,968 posts
  •  
JenL
That'll be a hard call, UC. On the other hand, Rhys really shouldn't be in the dance off this week, and nether should Rose.
Dec 2021
7:42pm, 4 Dec 2021
18,959 posts
  •  
Shark the Herald Angel
I think Rose will be ok so I gave all three to AJ.

I hate Strictly lifts - they are too acrobatic, often actually ugly. When I see ballet/contemporary performances the lifts always have some purpose.
Dec 2021
7:43pm, 4 Dec 2021
7,712 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I agree with Ultracat. AJ and John in the dance-off.

Dan and Rose should survive on public popularity. With that tie for first place, Rhys could still drop a few places if he is not getting the public votes.
Dec 2021
7:43pm, 4 Dec 2021
13,789 posts
  •  
Ultracat
A lot of lifts in AJ routine.
Dec 2021
7:45pm, 4 Dec 2021
33,047 posts
  •  
Sushi.
Damn.

I hope AJ and John don’t end up in the dance off.

Tactical voting for me. All for John cos he’s higher than Dan.

So long as Dan is in the bottom 2 he should go.

Only just caught up with thread so I apologise for mentioning Surrey Phil comment at start of tonight but I’d like to ask a question.

If you’ve never watched them how can you have a balanced informed opinion of whether their partnership works?

Open your mind and at least take the time to watch and critique in an informed manner if you don’t think the pairing works.
Dec 2021
7:47pm, 4 Dec 2021
3,839 posts
  •  
phal-la la la laaa la la la laaaaa
I’m still not keen on Rhys, even though he danced well tonight - my votes went to AJ, John and Rose.

Surely Dan must go this week. Pleeeeeease!!!!! It would only be fair going into the semi-finals and the best four couples IMHO would be through.
Dec 2021
7:47pm, 4 Dec 2021
18,960 posts
  •  
Shark the Herald Angel
I know. I didn't like them but I think she's a fabulous dancer - with no dance or stage school background. She's probably the best all round dancer for me - even though I love Rose and Gio. She won't win if she gets to the final - bit like Alexandra Burke who was deffo best that year.

But hey ho, we're the public and we decide!
Dec 2021
7:50pm, 4 Dec 2021
18,961 posts
  •  
Shark the Herald Angel
I want Rhys to go because Dan is Most Improved, and I just can't warm to Rhys and Nancy. I thought there were too many lifts in the AT.

What was it this week? Strictly goes Lifting?

I 'think' Dan will go.
Dec 2021
7:54pm, 4 Dec 2021
34,837 posts
  •  
LorraineS
all my votes went for John and Jojo

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
With the first 3 slebs being announced this evening, I do believe it's that time of year when w...