tidying up routes request

6 watchers
Jul 2023
7:26am, 11 Jul 2023
819 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
Apologies for asking this question... I'm a little dense and I would like to get it crystal clear in my mind. 1. If I delete a route from my route list will it delete the corresponding information stored in my training log? 2. If I delete the route from my route list will I lose corresponding conquercise information? Many thanks in advance

Revisiting this thread from 2016 as I have the same questions as Red Ant did back then. I have a lot of manually created routes that are tagged to training entries, and would like to tidy them up as long as it doesn’t impact my training log or Conquercise. Can I start merrily deleting away, or will there be consequences?
Jul 2023
12:46pm, 11 Jul 2023
2,411 posts
  •  
SailorSteve
My experience of this is that the route attached to the entry will disappear but the time, distance and anything else that you noted or tagged at the time will remain. Perhaps best to just try one first…..🤞🤞🤞
Jul 2023
7:11am, 12 Jul 2023
821 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
Thanks Steve. I will approach with caution in that case!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
We have the option of deleting all routes named "imported from file". Some of the routes I want to...