8:05am, 14 Mar 2015
RwsterTibial varum. Has anyone "suffered" with this/known someone who has. Any advice re trainers and stretching? Did orthotics sort the problem?
About This Thread
- sore toe - any ideas????
- Twisted ankle
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.