BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Throbbing left buttock - any advice?
10:26pm, 29 Jun 2012
pdaveywell, its no better so went to see my PT again and he now believes its hamstring tendonitis.
beginning to wish I'd never run that marathon.
9:59am, 2 Jul 2012
AutumnleavesSorry to hear that PD - frustrating for you
2:54pm, 4 Jan 2018
About This Thread
Maintained by pdavey
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Bunion advice please
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Put me on the INJURED STEP
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?