Throbbing left buttock - any advice?
10:26pm, 29 Jun 2012
pdaveywell, its no better so went to see my PT again and he now believes its hamstring tendonitis.
beginning to wish I'd never run that marathon.
9:59am, 2 Jul 2012
AutumnleavesSorry to hear that PD - frustrating for you
2:54pm, 4 Jan 2018
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Walking as injury prevention?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Put me on the INJURED STEP
- Injury Moral Support
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.