This looks kind of interesting

1 watcher
Dec 2013
10:26pm, 23 Dec 2013
1,211 posts
  •  
HuwH
Hmm, bit sceptical. Beginners get knocked early and are have to watch the quicker still running? Also interesting to see how they are going to manage it silverstone with the car of doom doing laps how will you know when your out if its on a different lap. Actually the more I think about it the more I don't want to do it. Sounds like an evil form of beep test.
Dec 2013
11:24pm, 23 Dec 2013
302 posts
  •  
Phil70
I am getting the feeling this is aimed more at ultra runners to see who can keep going the longest (for which I am not).

As there is no finishing line as such, the tendency to 'cheat' might be that bit greater. It's not the same as marathon runners taking a short cut as there is a question of conscience involved; i.e. knowing that you failed to complete the full distance. Staying on the course long enough to avoid being caught is quite different.
Dec 2013
11:26pm, 23 Dec 2013
129 posts
  •  
buttscratcher
Oh I do love something different and interesting

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fitzer