We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Things you want to say but can't

9 lurkers | 415 watchers
4:16pm
4:16pm, 23 Jan 2022
91 posts
  •  
  •  
Granny Sam
[Phal, I hated my littles getting big but it happens and my ex and I had to accept it, then all of a sudden we get Grand Littles! One is her mother's double (sadly means she looks like me), the other is a lovely mix of mum & dad with my baby curls and auntie's ginger. Bring out the tap shoes baby!]
5:45pm
5:45pm, 23 Jan 2022
5562 posts
  •  
  •  
Little Miss Happy
So what exactly is the reason that you can't wear a mask?
5:49pm
5:49pm, 23 Jan 2022
58385 posts
  •  
  •  
Lip Gloss
[ it will smudge my makeup? I have actually heard that excuse ]
5:57pm
5:57pm, 23 Jan 2022
6517 posts
  •  
  •  
Metro_Nome
You’re all fucking idiots. I wouldn’t wish long COVID on anybody, but if somebody had to get it….
5:58pm
5:58pm, 23 Jan 2022
58386 posts
  •  
  •  
Lip Gloss
Today has been a breeze

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Iris
Whether it's for legal reasons, the desire to keep your job or just plain self preservation. What w...

Fetch Limited Edition Buffs

Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!

The Fetch Book Store

With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.

Annual Training mileage

Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.

The Breakfast Club!

Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map