They're growing up - support for parents
2:22pm, 26 Sep 2016
The TeaboyWhat's the minimum age before they can legally be sent down the mine or up a chimney?
2:26pm, 26 Sep 2016
My two are six and five months.
3:46pm, 26 Sep 2016
mad4purple*waves* St DeeGee
Teaboy its 5 isn't it? E 5.0 is going next week
About This Thread
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- Parental Health Concerns
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Children not listening
- Family Fun Question
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Fetchie Family Law Experts- I need you!
- Activity holidays for families
- The Retirement Thread
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.