There are some really Sexy Girls on Fetch

103 watchers
Feb 2012
11:36pm, 14 Feb 2012
6,029 posts
  •  
Stander
And to head off the next comments, I am not saying that abusing data here or anywhere else is right, but it is much more likely to happen on such an anonymous media such as the internet.
me
Feb 2012
11:47pm, 14 Feb 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
me
flickr
Feb 2012
6:22am, 15 Feb 2012
4,426 posts
  •  
Peacey
Let this thread die FFS.
*strikes a match and watches thread burn*
Feb 2012
7:56am, 15 Feb 2012
8,406 posts
  •  
Pootle
Can I just ask, to the women that are super offended by some of the stuff in here. Do you really believe the chaps on here are actually properly cracking one out to a picture of a fully clothed, usually sweaty, mess? It's a honest question, I'm not having a dig. I;m just trying to see it from another pointof veiw really.

It's just there is plenty of other stuff on the internet that is much better wank material than anything on here. It's free, and it's not even difficult to find.

I've always considered this thread to be more of an attempt by the chaps on here to be complimentary/appreciative to the female members, albeit they sometimes could be a little less uncouth with their comments. But then that's blokes for you.

Lets be honest, they are not exactly picky about who they put in here, generally if you have a hoo har and a pulse and stick a picture of yourself in the gallery it will most likely end up in here.
Feb 2012
8:22am, 15 Feb 2012
20,868 posts
  •  
cabletow
hoo har??????
Feb 2012
9:01am, 15 Feb 2012
10 posts
  •  
Sailorgirl
A lot of women have put photos on especially taken for this thread, in the hope that they will get ' picked' sad ...
A lot of women put photos on because they are proud of what they have achieved.

A lot of women don't bother to put photos on, because they feel that others will think they just want to get on the thread.
So get rid of this thread its not worth the hazzle.
Some people might get upset if they don't get on here.
Feb 2012
9:22am, 15 Feb 2012
8,407 posts
  •  
Pootle
What is hazzle?

Is that like an essex version of hassle, a bit like a vajazzle, then?
Feb 2012
9:26am, 15 Feb 2012
19,292 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Pootle, d'you think women ought to feel complimented and appreciated by a man saying, "Wow, I've just cracked one off over a photo of you"? I certainly wouldn't. Apart from conjuring up a truly nauseating image, it's disrespectful and even a little bit aggressive.
Feb 2012
9:29am, 15 Feb 2012
1,302 posts
  •  
jacko
does this thread come with a warning that it could seriously affect your sight and you may go blind
Feb 2012
9:31am, 15 Feb 2012
11,315 posts
  •  
halfpint
Here here V'rap!

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
"I argue as hard as I can for free speech, and try very hard not to remove any content from the site, even if I don't like it myself. People say all sorts of things in "real life", and a website is not necessarily any different, it's just a different medium. Ultimately, you'll be the person you want to be, and we're all different.

But what I am doing is asking you to think about the way in which your comments come across, to consider how it must feel for unwitting people to be rated and commented on. And yes, I'm asking nicely if you could leave this thread to sink beneath the waves. I'm asking you to enjoy freedom of speech responsibly, because if your freedom comes at the expense of others who feel like they can't use the site for the reasons it was intended, then that's surely not such a great thing."

followed by.........

"I asked politely for people to stop posting on the "Sexy Girls" thread. I would like to thank the majority of the posters who respected that, and I know that some posters were dismayed that they'd caused upset.

As per my post, I try as hard as possible to allow free speech. Those that complain about the prospect of threads being deleted or about the onset of the "PC Brigade", whilst still continuing to post, should take note that it’s been a fortnight since I posted, and despite numerous requests and pressure to remove the thread, despite numerous postings that have the potential to threaten the reputation of the site with potential users and advertisers, despite the fact that I've not even been able to get to sleep over this, I've let all your opinions and posts stand (notwithstanding the rather pitiful trolling attempt last night), in the vain and eternally optimistic hope that some of you would see sense.

Your right to do and say what you feel like should be taken with responsibility. Suggesting that people should not post pictures of themselves if they don't want to be commented on is asserting your own right to freedom whilst curbing someone elses. You don't declare your sexual feelings towards other people in public, and frankly if you do, you're not welcome here.

For the last time, please consider how your contribution to this site impacts other people, because if you're not able to respect the feelings of other people, then I don't want you here. There's no thread lock, just a request. If you agree, don't post."

- Fetch