The vaporfly thread

88 watchers
SPR
16 Apr
10:12am, 16 Apr 2024
43,987 posts
  •  
SPR
Have they been confirmed as that shoe? Secret shoe thought it was one of two dev shoes yesterday?

Either way continues to confirm that On have stepped up their game. At least a couple of people have said to me that their spikes (the 10000 one) are better than the original dragonfly (there is a dragonfly 2 now). Kerr uses the 10000 one over the 1500 version.
16 Apr
10:19am, 16 Apr 2024
6,120 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
There's 2 dev shoes in the database LS Dev 1 and LS Dev 1.2 - they look almost identical (but could be differences in foam etc), the holes in the midsole in the photo looks more like Dev 1 than Dev 1.2 but no, it's not confirmed.
SPR
16 Apr
10:51am, 16 Apr 2024
43,988 posts
  •  
SPR
The image you posted is a clearer one than SS had and is does look like Dev 1 to me but very hard to be sure (I was looking at the logo and Dev 1 seems closer to the sole and has transition that seem to match the DB.

No laces is interesting, initially I thought it could be a zip up. Material would have to be pretty strong.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Windsor Wool
somewhere to talk about fast shoes whether you like / believe in them or not

The world has changed a lot since this thread began. Choose your weapon here:

certcheck.worldathletics.org