BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
The Spine Challenge Talk in Sheffield
6:51pm, 21 Mar 2014
WallmanWinner, Marcus Scorney will be joining us for an informative talk about The Spine Challenge, 108 miles of the Pennine Way in Winter! The Spine is seen as Britain's toughest foot race!
Venue- Awesome Walls Climbing Centre, Garter Street, Sheffield, S4 7QX
Date- Thursday 27th March
Time- 7:30pm to hear the whole story!
Raffle- sponsored by Accelerate and AWCC
Information, or to book, please call us on 01142 446622.
PS- Sorry if this is the wrong place to announce this!
About This Thread
Maintained by Wallman
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August