2:53pm, 18 Nov 2013
RichHLI really shouldn't still be laughing but I am. Sorry McGoohan. :*-) *wipes tears from eyes* *carefully crosses legs*
Take it easy, lyeberunrunner. By the sound of it you really don't want an infection...
5:17pm, 19 Nov 2013
JoopsyLeyburn, I had mine done for the second time in July this year, the first one failed in 2005. I wanted to run on the afternoon I had it done as I felt fine but Mrs J persuaded me not tot in case it was the aneasthetic still working. The follwing day and less than 24 hours later I ran 10k with compression shorts on and did not have a jot of discomfort. I am pleased to say it has worked this time.
I had a similar experience the first time but I wasn't a runner so didn't run, but I do recall going straight back to work and not suffering at all.
About This ThreadMaintained by leyburnrunner
i had the snip today and doc reckons no running for a week which seems abit extreme. i feel fine, i ...
- Leggings: Are you wearing leggings yet?
- Sub 85 min Half Marathon Support Thread
- What new kit have you bought/has arrived in the post today?
- The Spring Classics - Pro Cycling Road Races
- Mountain Marathoner's group
- The Sub-40-10k help and advice thread
- Basic Triathlon questions from those who don't know
- Tour De France 2010
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs