We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

The 'new' Dr Who

90 watchers
2 Jan
4:30pm, 2 Jan 2022
530 posts
  •  
  •  
Neil_E_There
Started off well and full of promise but lost jeopardy (as if there is ever much in DW) as it progressed. Even a little bored by the end.
CK2
2 Jan
6:17pm, 2 Jan 2022
1085 posts
  •  
  •  
CK2
Loved that one and really hope the Doctor and Yaz will get together (but she’ll probably regenerate just as they’re about to!)
2 Jan
6:20pm, 2 Jan 2022
885 posts
  •  
  •  
Dibble
Agreed I liked that. Aisling Bea was particularly good.
4 Jan
1:40pm, 4 Jan 2022
32808 posts
  •  
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
That was OK, too many loops. Yaz thingvrsther soppy and a distraction but signals how JW and Yaz leave.

They profess undying love, JW regenerates not the same doc, who are you Yaz? Not the same, Yaz leaves.
4 Jan
1:47pm, 4 Jan 2022
19618 posts
  •  
  •  
Chrisity
They regenerate as a pushmepullyou, and get obliterated because they can't use a sonic screwdriver.
10 Jan
10:18pm, 10 Jan 2022
1298 posts
  •  
  •  
roberton
I really enjoyed the NYD special. Lots of nitpicks from me and felt it didn't live up to the promise it showed early on, but that's pretty good - I don't bother worrying about specific little bits unless it's at least quite good.

Definitely in my top half dozen of the Whittaker/Chibnall era.

> Aisling Bea was particularly good.

I agree :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Legless
verdicts please