The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff

31 watchers
15 Aug
1:53am, 15 Aug 2022
25,782 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I've been absent from the thread due to my shame at my treatment of my sunflowers. I put some seeds in a smallish pot back near the start, meaning to plant more individually ... and I never did, and only transplanted the first lot two days ago :-o

Two bigger, two smaller, and a tiddler which appeared later. They are now untangled and in slightly larger individual pots in the greenhouse. I might win "latest sunflower".
18 Aug
7:41pm, 18 Aug 2022
23,047 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm declaring at 318cm. The flowers are tiny and they are starting to lean so I doubt they'll gain any more height.
18 Aug
9:21pm, 18 Aug 2022
6,467 posts
  •  
Pothunter
:-O

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by bigleggy
OK - this years Competition.

The Roolz

1. Begins when you can
2. Ends September 4th
3. Biggest one wins

4. Disasters are to be posted so we can all laugh/commiserate/laugh at them

5. All forms of growing aids are allowed. There's no drug testing in this competition so if you find the Lance Armstrong of Sunflowers - grow it and win !

6. Bigleggy always wins ;-)
7. As the national flower of Ukraine is the Sunflower, the Russian Giant variety is banned.

Track Your Exercise Reps

Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here

The Ultra League

See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone

Trader

Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,521 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here