The Full Potential Run Club

7 watchers
Jun 2011
9:32pm, 30 Jun 2011
5,570 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
Just bought some nice noo shooze from Sweatshop and with them came a free pass to the "full potential running club", Apparently I would normally have to pay £20 for a "bespoke training plan tailored to my next race, online coaching advice and video tutorial and ...help with all aspects of my training from leading experts" but the nice people at Sweathop are giving it free.
Has anyone taken up this offer ? Is it worth it ? Is the advice genuinely tailored to the runner or is it fairly general stuff I could get here, RW, etc ?
Jun 2011
9:40pm, 30 Jun 2011
12,829 posts
  •  
Stumpy
*lurks*

Don't know but would be interested in hearing about it. Or maybe they are hooking you in and then charge for future services. Or just encouraging you to cone back for your next pair/s of shoes....
Jul 2011
9:51am, 1 Jul 2011
5,573 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
*boings*
Dec 2011
6:58pm, 9 Dec 2011
5 posts
  •  
mikebell26
Just wondered if you took up the full potential run club offer? How did you find it?
May 2012
4:49pm, 16 May 2012
5 posts
  •  
longwayround
I've just signed up. No payment details were taken at any point during the sign-up process and I'm told I should receive my bespoke plan within three days so I shall aim to keep you posted.
May 2012
5:06pm, 16 May 2012
502 posts
  •  
NRGEE
Just received my training plan from Full Potential. I had a code from Sweatshop to register with them after buying a pair of running shoes

I have been sent a 16 week training plan. It looks good. Includes cross training, easy runs, intervals,steady runs,hills,long runs. I specified I wanted a sub 2hr GNR and that I have been running for 19yrs.There was no charge for this plan. If I find it too easy or too hard- I am to let them know and they will adjust it accordingly

I waited 2 days for the plan to be available for me to download- i just logged into their site with my e mail and password and there was a little icon saying "download plan"

I am interested what other people think of their training plan.
May 2012
8:41pm, 25 May 2012
18 posts
  •  
longwayround
My training plan still hasn't arrived. :-(
May 2012
8:49pm, 25 May 2012
1,209 posts
  •  
minardi.
I was offered one of these when I chose to raise money for CLIC Sargent for VLM - it was supposed to be a tailor made plan but the first page had a random bloke's name on it :-o

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Son of a Pronator Man
Just bought some nice noo shooze from Sweatshop and with them came a free pass to the "full potenti...