Sigh
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Sep 2021
4:57pm, 22 Sep 2021
10,232 posts
  •  
Sigh
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!
Sep 2021
4:57pm, 22 Sep 2021
10,233 posts
  •  
Sigh
I see a little silhouetto of a man Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!
etc.
Sep 2021
5:50pm, 22 Sep 2021
39,775 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Very busy lad! Good work!

Excellent work indeed! :-)
Sep 2021
5:51pm, 22 Sep 2021
39,776 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Fetch says: There's a new quote button on each forum post (next to the pin button). If you press it without highlighting anything, it will copy the whole post into your post. If you highlight part of the post and press, it should just grab the bit you highlighted. If you've had to go back a few pages to find the quote, it will copy the quote to your clipboard. Quotes are surrounded by 'q' tags, which puts the content into a little grey box to make it stand out from the rest of your post.

And you can make stuff up too! :-) G
JCB
Sep 2021
9:54pm, 22 Sep 2021
2,596 posts
  •  
JCB
Fetch says: There's a new quote button on each forum post (next to the pin button). If you press it without highlighting anything, it will copy the whole post into your post. If you highlight part of the post and press, it should just grab the bit you highlighted. If you've had to go back a few pages to find the quote, it will copy the quote to your clipboard. Quotes are surrounded by 'q' tags, which puts the content into a little grey box to make it stand out from the rest of your post. And you can make stuff up too! GFetch says: There's a new quote button on each forum post (next to the pin button). If you press it without highlighting anything, it will copy the whole post into your post. If you highlight part of the post and press, it should just grab the bit you highlighted. If you've had to go back a few pages to find the quote, it will copy the quote to your clipboard. Quotes are surrounded by 'q' tags, which puts the content into a little grey box to make it stand out from the rest of your post. And you can make stuff up too! G
JCB
Sep 2021
9:55pm, 22 Sep 2021
2,597 posts
  •  
JCB
I couldn’t get it to just copy the selected piece of text. Not a big deal.
JCB
Sep 2021
9:58pm, 22 Sep 2021
2,598 posts
  •  
JCB
It’s awesome to have quotes though.

And spoilers 🙂
Sep 2021
5:10pm, 27 Sep 2021
39,825 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
My goodness he HAS been busy! Spoiler - it's because he's done loads of new features! Huzzah! :-) G
Sep 2021
5:11pm, 27 Sep 2021
39,826 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Whoops, not a very good spoiler there, because I forget to hide it with... the spoiler button below! :-) G

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Just a thread to say thanks for features that Fetch has brought into being!

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting