New Features

58 watchers
Dec 2020
12:47pm, 4 Dec 2020
6,950 posts
  •  
paul the builder
Comments on a blog *are* public.

You might not think they are, but they are.
If not today, then tomorrow when someone changes the permissions.
If not today to specific person Joe Public X, then tomorrow to him when he signs up for a Fetch account with an email address.

You're writing something on the internet. It's public.
Dec 2020
12:59pm, 4 Dec 2020
36,708 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas and Happy NewG(rrr)
Lol, good point ptb. Though I think a lot of us think of Fetch as a "safe place" and relatively private. I've got my bank login password stored in Fetch, for example (I haven't really. Or have I?!) :-) G
Feb 2021
1:13pm, 16 Feb 2021
37,693 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Nice one Fetch

FEATURE 80
Inline picture picker/uploader -- near any text box that accepts [IMAGE xxx] markup, show an "Insert image" button, which pops up a dialog that a) lets you upload & caption a new image or b) lets you choose from thumbnails, then inserts the markup
ishep 🇪🇺 May 1

Fetch says: Not *quite* - but there are better image pickers on blogs and threads now.
Feb 2021
1:44pm, 17 Feb 2021
37,704 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Didn't realise I'd created a sort of duplicate. Thanks Fetch. :-) G

FEATURE 987
Ability to paste a picture directly into a thread (i.e. not upload to gallery first) Really useful for screenshot on PC or phone. Fanks! :-) G
HappyG(rrr) Nov 23

Fetch says: I've short-cutted this as much as I can for now. See the 'Add an image' button just below the comment box on all threads.
Feb 2021
4:22pm, 17 Feb 2021
2,377 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
Fetch has been busy today!

FEATURE 811
Please could you make it so that when we click "watch" on a thread, we stay on the page we're on rather than taking us to the last page?
SusiesueH Jul 26

Fetch says: Why yes! Yes I can!

Hurrah!
Feb 2021
9:39pm, 17 Feb 2021
37,711 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Hasn't he though? On fire. Had his weetabix etc! Thanks Fetch. :-) G

FEATURE 509

On the Consecutive Training analysis either automatically ignore or provide a tick box or option to ignore X-train - Rest and X-train - Bugger All in the counts. Because I use them for notes , giving blood etc. They're not training! Thanks!  G

HappyG(rrr) Jan 10

Fetch says: Those two categories have now been excluded 
Jun 2021
5:01pm, 28 Jun 2021
39,030 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Another good one (cos I voted for it!) Thanks Fetch! :-) G
Jun 2021
5:01pm, 28 Jun 2021
39,031 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
FEATURE 1134
I'd like to not be reminded every week that I'm still injured. Can we have an option to change the frequency of the notifications or be able to say - don't ask me again until a specified length of time has passed.
Elsie Too May 26

Comments
AndyS says: I like the injury reminders - but I also have a couple that aren't likely to improve. I'd like to be able to upvote this a kazillion times.
HappyG(rrr) says: Yip, agree Elsie. Had fed this back to Fetch, but not via Feature Request. Good suggestion. Will Yes this.
HappyG(rrr) says: Yip, agree Elsie. Had fed this back to Fetch, but not via Feature Request. Good suggestion. Will Yes this.
Fetch says: On each injury, you can now choose the frequency of reminder, from every day, up to every 28 days, and also a 'never' option. Having had recurring calf problems, I like a little reminder to review how it's feeling every so often. It encourages me to make sure I keep careful with my training, and catch small niggles before they turn into big problems.
Jun 2021
5:03pm, 28 Jun 2021
39,032 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Perfect Fetch, thanks. I've left one at 7 days that I hope will heal in a week or so. I've set 2 to 28 days as they are just Sev 1, niggling but don't want them to turn into something, and my chronic injury to never. It's in the log to remind me that it's still there at a 1 too, but I expect not to go away. I stretch several times a week to prevent it getting worse too. Thanks. :-) G
Jul 2021
8:13am, 22 Jul 2021
39,278 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I see training entries are no longer on the hour (6pm) but hours and minutes (6:19pm). I think that was quite a tough change for the lad from Bedford. Well done that man! :-) G

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Just a thread to say thanks for features that Fetch has brought into being!

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting