New Features

58 watchers
Mar 2020
2:14pm, 4 Mar 2020
6,758 posts
  •  
paul the builder
If Fetch were here, he'd probably say that some things are best suggested/requested as "feedback" rather than another Feature Request :-)
Mar 2020
2:34pm, 4 Mar 2020
10,512 posts
  •  
larkim
Yes, I think that's a fair comment. Though equally I think he wanted to get features / changes suggested more publicly so that they weren't duplicated by multiple feedback emails.
Mar 2020
3:23pm, 4 Mar 2020
5,682 posts
  •  
Sigh
I've just (well, in the last hour) added to your suggestion with a screenshot of one I got from HappyG, which I cannot read and don't have time to scroll through to find again, because I can't select just my previous suggestions!!!

Sorry, just dropping in - back to work....
JCB
Mar 2020
6:54am, 21 Mar 2020
1,023 posts
  •  
JCB
Maybe this is listed as one of the features, but liking the 'pin post' for each thread entry. I pinned one in the WSW thread and then checked all the pins I had for it, expecting the one that I just pinned, yet there were a lot more. Wonder if this was a feature before, or somehow there is some automatic pinning?
Mar 2020
8:16am, 21 Mar 2020
3,441 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
JCB - remember that we used to have a like button on all threads, then it was removed (except for the Jokes thread). The new pin feature is essentially the likes brought back, so I think what you are seeing is all the posts you previously "liked"
Mar 2020
8:28am, 21 Mar 2020
23,544 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It has used the old like data, yep. But the two links in the thread header are new. It struck me that those aimless likes could become a great way of collating everything that is relevant on a thread.
JCB
Mar 2020
12:34pm, 21 Mar 2020
1,024 posts
  •  
JCB
That explains it. Thanks! I like the new links too... one improvement might be to make the posts in the ‘popular list’ link to the post... so there’s a bit more context. (I found myself wanting to see posts around the ones in the list.)
um
Jul 2020
9:08am, 19 Jul 2020
2,972 posts
  •  
um
Coming back to this one - to say Thanks! to Fetch. Busy few days, I guess :

- thread search
- blog search
- Conquersize zone names on hover (on std map)
- Conquersize 'at risk' count (for those owned zones with lead <10)

Selfishly, very many thanks !
Jul 2020
9:55pm, 19 Jul 2020
35,639 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Yeah, who's been a busy bee?! Thanks Fetchster! :-) G
Aug 2020
10:56am, 7 Aug 2020
35,734 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Another great one delivered:

FEATURE 542
As an alternative to #339, using the new "trim GPS" feature on logs to allow individual logs to be split into chunks and retained (rather than deleting one part and leaving the other) so different elements can be separated (e.g. warm up, tempo, etc)
larkim Jan 29

Fetch says: As well as ditching a portion of your trace, you can now split it in two, keeping both portions.

Really useful! :-) G

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Just a thread to say thanks for features that Fetch has brought into being!

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting