Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

The Exile's Northern Soul Corner

16 watchers
5 Jan
4:23pm, 5 Jan 2022
8362 posts
  •  
  •  
Northern Exile
It's probably not relevant here, but has anyone heard that superb Yola track that's currently getting plays on Radio 2? "Dancing Away in Tears" is the title, it's superb.
5 Jan
4:24pm, 5 Jan 2022
8363 posts
  •  
  •  
Northern Exile
Let me save you the trouble of searching ..... :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOpFhvQD6wQ
5 Jan
4:30pm, 5 Jan 2022
53561 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
Thatโ€™s a belter. Right up your street too NE

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Northern Exile
I thought I might indulge my "other" passion for your entertainment :-)

Feel free to post, but please do try and keep it soulful. No funk or ska please!

Here's how the FE Soulful 100 will work:

1. Anyone here can submit a candidate for inclusion, the only stipulation is that it's had an outing here before and is on our master list. I'll send a copy of the list to anyone who asks

2. I'll regularly publish a copy of the link to the You Tube Channel where the playlist can be found

3. Please try to avoid any tracks that have had commercial success, ie. big Motown. Lesser known, NS-orientated Motown, Gordy etc is OK though

4. You must post the link again prefixed by #FE Soulful 100 Candidate. Try and keep your candidates to one per day per person so we can savour the music, this is meant to be a list of people's favourites :-)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLEihqKCy_EqTgQRWcVPQRc_Vw-cUgk2_X" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>