BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:46pm, 11 Mar 2017
jamboriggHaving problems with my foot /ankle area when out running. Have been told possible tendinitis
It seems to clear up over night and I seem able to run for distances up to about 12 13 mile quite comfortably. Then the foot and ankle pain comes
Wondering if any one had similar?
Thanks in advance
7:39pm, 12 Mar 2017
ClaypoleHi Jamborigg. Yep had similar. Bet others will also be along to share their experiences. In my experience it can help to try and a few things and see what helps eg rest or stretch or eccentric strength type exercises. You get told your info by your physio?
About This Thread
Maintained by jamborigg
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- Help please - Power of Fetch - possible ITB advice needed
- Burning feet? Also meal plans
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Broken ankle - advice please (physio's, runners, those who've had a break)
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)