6:46pm, 11 Mar 2017
jamboriggHaving problems with my foot /ankle area when out running. Have been told possible tendinitis
It seems to clear up over night and I seem able to run for distances up to about 12 13 mile quite comfortably. Then the foot and ankle pain comes
Wondering if any one had similar?
Thanks in advance
7:39pm, 12 Mar 2017
ClaypoleHi Jamborigg. Yep had similar. Bet others will also be along to share their experiences. In my experience it can help to try and a few things and see what helps eg rest or stretch or eccentric strength type exercises. You get told your info by your physio?
About This Thread
- Big Toe joint replacement
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.