tenderness under foot along middle band (after heel to start of ball)
9:16am, 3 Feb 2015
mulbsbeen niggled by this for a wee while now, first came on after walking last year in an old pair of trail shoes. rested it, binned the shoes and it seemed fine. I have it again now though, again it came on after walking about 5 miles (in a different pair of trainers). any ideas re prevention or cure? it's a bit frustrating because I was really enjoying my running and now I can't run more than a mile before it complains, although to be fair it complains more when i walk than when I run.
Help please dear fetchies
About This ThreadMaintained by mulbs
been niggled by this for a wee while now, first came on after walking last year in an old pair of tr...
- Walking as injury prevention?
- Pulled arm muscle. recovery = no running or not?
- Research associated with injury and endurance running
- The not-so-high training, self indulgence, weight gain for performance thread
- Sick After Intense Exercise
- getting back on the horse - avoiding shin splints again
- Pain in Shoulder Blade Area?