Team One VLM 2011

4 lurkers | 12 watchers
Apr 2011
3:04pm, 16 Apr 2011
2,873 posts
  •  
becca7
Sorry if the thread is now dead as I hurt everyones eyes by posting that link. Arrived in London. Full of carbs. :)
Apr 2011
7:17pm, 16 Apr 2011
7,678 posts
  •  
oceanspirit
hi! i'm on a bit of a sugar high....waaaaaaaaaaay too much consumed with my friends who were over.....but got more things baked..... now just taking things out of the mass to take to chandos afterwards.

Then get bags packed......watch either stargate sg1 or downtown abbey...or both....have dinner.....panic i don't have everything...unpack then pack again....

then bed....

OH is FAR away from all the cakes....he's out on a stag do all night and won't be home until about midnight......

Have a lovely night everyone...see you all tomorrow at some point for the BEST day ever!
Apr 2011
7:24pm, 16 Apr 2011
9,345 posts
  •  
SODIron © 2002
popped over to Greenwich for some pasta and a cheecky beer. ;-) now relaxing back at the hotel and looking forward to a good nights sleep, and a fantastic day tomorrow. :-)
Apr 2011
7:40pm, 16 Apr 2011
3,803 posts
  •  
Sloggerian
Just eating my own body weight in pasta at my mum's in essex, then early night before getting the train in from stansted airport in the morning. Good luck everyone! :-)
Apr 2011
8:06pm, 16 Apr 2011
2,046 posts
  •  
longboat
Good luck to all - just finished a large pasta dish - some talk of watching a DVD, but not that sure I am interested - feel a little on edge for some reason

Have a great day everyone - and thank you to all our lovely supporters
Apr 2011
8:27pm, 16 Apr 2011
2,874 posts
  •  
becca7
Just relaxing in the penthouse apartment that the lovely Park Plaza Victoria upgraded me to. Panoramic view of the city, all the way to Canary Wharf. Dinner was risotto so I am nicely full of carbs.

Thanks lovely supporters and good luck runners. :)
Apr 2011
8:36pm, 16 Apr 2011
13 posts
  •  
Old Fart
Good Luck back to you all. Hope we still have voice left for each and every one of you!
Apr 2011
9:03pm, 16 Apr 2011
3,804 posts
  •  
Sloggerian
I'm going to be wearing my Children with Leukaemia vest tomorrow as they gave me my place, but will have my fetch vest on underneath so will be doing a bit of "flashing" as I get to fetchpoint! Try and control your excitement!!
Apr 2011
9:07pm, 16 Apr 2011
14 posts
  •  
Old Fart
Shhhh, they've all gone to bed, bet they don't sleep, too excited!
Apr 2011
9:09pm, 16 Apr 2011
15 posts
  •  
Old Fart
Ah, still up then Sloggerian, probably eaten too much at your Mum's eh! Is the "Fetch" vest a "stretch" vest, hope so.

About This Thread

Maintained by Max71
Supporters
Captain - Oceanspirit - AKA Queen of cake
Old Fart
On the Oche
Magpie Rob
SherryB
Pllumby

Runners:

Sloggerian
Sod Iron