•  
Barky
Yeah - Team 1 :D
Mar 2015
9:24am, 11 Mar 2015
4,754 posts
  •  
kwala
Sorry guys, first cock up of the process, I'm moving Kato from team 1 to team 5, don't take it personally!!!!!
Mar 2015
9:36am, 11 Mar 2015
7,423 posts
  •  
Schnecke
I'll try not to take it personally, Kwala ;-)

So - welcome to Team 1 all you lovely supporters and intrepid marathon runners. I'm SO looking forward to being at Fetchpoint again, handing out oranges and bananas and slightly sweaty jelly babies - and getting all overtired and emotional when we spot our runners coming in :-)

One by name, and One by nature - we are simply the best, Rah!
Mar 2015
10:49am, 11 Mar 2015
450 posts
  •  
Fravage
Go Team 1!!!
Mar 2015
11:21am, 11 Mar 2015
7,424 posts
  •  
Schnecke
So - how's the training going, running peeps? Post your triumphs and woes on here, and we can make congratulatory/sympathetic noises as appropriate. I've only run 'the' marathon once, and the absolutely best bit about it, bar none, was Fetchpoint - and you get to pass it TWICE! *whispers* - it was even better than seeing my family at about mile 17, because I only got to do that once and they didn't cheer anything like as loud as Fetchpoint ;-)
Mar 2015
3:39pm, 11 Mar 2015
99 posts
  •  
Rog T
Hi all - really looking forward to London and Fetchpoint. Only managed one marathon before and that was in 2012. I had been training for spring marathons for the last two years but managed to get injured in the build ups each time. Feeling a lot better about it all this time and believe I am training wiser. I've had the usual ups and downs so far during my training from 'I can smash this' to 'I can't take another step'. Looking forward to getting to know team 1 members a bit better over the coming weeks and meeting you wonderful supporters at Fetchpoint
Mar 2015
3:56pm, 11 Mar 2015
452 posts
  •  
Fravage
Very much looking forward to the whole thing, but I have two very important questions:
1) where will the Fetchpoint actually be?
2) Chandos afterwards for nutritionally rich recovery drinks?
Mar 2015
4:09pm, 11 Mar 2015
3 posts
  •  
Big-bird
Did my first 20 mile run at the weekend. I had to run/walk the last couple of miles but I got there! Bit of a tight hamstring this week so taking it easy.
Mar 2015
6:07pm, 11 Mar 2015
4,776 posts
  •  
kwala
Hello team, there is now a link to an article with lots of fetchpoint info in the "about this thread" box on the main Fetchpoint thread. Tells you where, when (2014 apparently!!), what, why, how and who (except I haven't updated the teams for this year yet so ignore this last bit!!)

If you still have questions, please let me or your captain know :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by kwala
Supporters
Schnecke (captain)
BrianJ
colettedeann
CC2 Speedy Goth
Rach452 (brandstifterin)

Runners
***Steve***
Barky
Big-bird