We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Team 1 - VMLM Fetchpoint 2015

13 watchers
Apr 2015
11:39pm, 27 Apr 2015
7462 posts
  •  
  •  
Schnecke
I think it's all my fault, Murphey, as I couldn't find a Welsh flag anywhere - maybe if I'd manage to get one it would have given you the boost you needed! Sorry about that ....... :-(
Apr 2015
11:33am, 28 Apr 2015
119 posts
  •  
  •  
Rog T
Thankyou all for being there, the support, encouragement and everything else you gave everyone. As predicted I did not dare stop but knowing that you were all there and seeing fetchpoint gave me a great boost. I had a great day and achieved my goal :D
Apr 2015
2:30pm, 28 Apr 2015
82 posts
  •  
  •  
Murphey
Schnecke - don't you dare blame yourself! You guys were brilliant! Besides, there were plenty of Welsh flags on the course to keep me going! It went wrong mostly because I was carrying a cold virus around with me. Those little buggers might be small but they do sap energy. I've now got a full blown cold, cough and sore throat!! 😩

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by kwala
Supporters
Schnecke (captain)
BrianJ
colettedeann
CC2 Speedy Goth
Rach452 (brandstifterin)

Runners
***Steve***
Barky
Big-bird