Tarsal tunnel syndrome
5:26pm, 13 Nov 2014
CloggyIs there anyone here with experience with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? I've been to see my GP today and it's quite likely what's giving me grief at the moment (and has been for quite some time now).
I've been operated on a Mortons Neuroma in both feet in 2011, but it seems my problems are still not sorted. I have also had injections in both feet (after the ops) and special inlays in my shoes, none helped. Am seeing a specialist consultant in hospital on December, 3rd, but would like to have some more knowledge about this up front, in order to arrive well prepared.
About This Thread
Maintained by Cloggy
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9