Tarsal tunnel syndrome
5:26pm, 13 Nov 2014
CloggyIs there anyone here with experience with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? I've been to see my GP today and it's quite likely what's giving me grief at the moment (and has been for quite some time now).
I've been operated on a Mortons Neuroma in both feet in 2011, but it seems my problems are still not sorted. I have also had injections in both feet (after the ops) and special inlays in my shoes, none helped. Am seeing a specialist consultant in hospital on December, 3rd, but would like to have some more knowledge about this up front, in order to arrive well prepared.
About This ThreadMaintained by Cloggy
Is there anyone here with experience with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? I've been to see my GP today and ...
- Lower leg compartment syndrome
- Exercising when taking Sotalol
- Anyone care to run (heh) me through Compartment Syndrome?
- Injury- blind panic and despair-please help!
- Pins and needles when running
- Disc problems
- Running bra "Freya active" any good?
- Piriformis Syndrome