Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Swollen glands in neck, wise to run?

1 watcher
May 2013
9:19pm, 4 May 2013
2395 posts
emmie
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I noticed the right gland in my neck was swollen last night and then this morning it was worse so I didn't run. I think it may be from my right lower wisdom tooth which flared up for a few days. Is it okay to run or am I fighting some kind of evil bug and I should just rest?
May
May 2013
9:38pm, 4 May 2013
1194 posts
May
Had swollen glands last month along with swelling in throat put on antibiotics to be honest I felt so crap with it I done easy walks then ended up resting as was so tired but back to normal now if in doubt get it checked by docs : )
May 2013
9:40pm, 4 May 2013
18476 posts
eL Bee!
'tis your immune system 'working' on something.
I'd say don't run - but then I'm a lazy git! :)
May 2013
9:49pm, 4 May 2013
2396 posts
emmie
Thanks for the thoughts. My immune system seems to be doing too much work recently!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by emmie
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I noticed the right gland in my neck was swollen last night an...