Switching running clubs

2 watchers
Jan 2017
6:06pm, 30 Jan 2017
5 posts
  •  
Tat26.2
Hi fetchers. I had a confirmation email 3 weeks ago to say that my process from swapping from one running club to fetch is taking place. Automated email. Does anyone know how long it takes to complete and of you get a new UKA card when done or is it just a other email confirming completion? I've had nothing since that last email but the £10 transfer fee has been taken. Thanks.
Jan 2017
6:53pm, 30 Jan 2017
3,646 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
the transfer authorisation usually takes place at the start/end of the month so I should get something from England Athletics in the next few days to tell me that you're free to be one of us. At that point, I'll press the button which sends an automated request from the system to you to request payment. As soon as you sort out payment, you're part of the club. I can't answer the bit about a new UKA card I'm afraid.
Jan 2017
6:54pm, 30 Jan 2017
17,303 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I believe your UKA number stays the same, so you may not get a new card. If you go to this page : myathletics.englandathletics.org you can enter your name and it will show your number and which club their records have you registered with.
Jan 2017
6:54pm, 30 Jan 2017
3,647 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
and there's a dedicated FERC thread here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=8749

pop in and say hi if you feel like it :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tat26.2
Hi fetchers. I had a confirmation email 3 weeks ago to say that my process from swapping from one ru...