Swimming watch

3 watchers
Sep 2019
5:22pm, 27 Sep 2019
First-time poster!!
  •  
Kingsholm
I’m in interested in buying a swimming watch with GPS so my swims would automatically download onto fetcheveryone. I would like to see any recommendations you have from yr lovely people. Thank you
Sep 2019
7:23pm, 27 Sep 2019
558 posts
  •  
Love Lettuce
Following as I'm thinking about this myself at the moment. I've been looking at a Garmin Forerunner 735XT as its the cheapest watch in the Forerunner range that supports open water swimming. I've read mixed reviews about its durability, so I'm interested to hear the experience of other Fetchies.
Sep 2019
8:57am, 29 Sep 2019
42 posts
  •  
MovingAlong
For pool swimming I've used a Garmin Swim watch without issue.

It's dated technology now, but my 910xt has always done a good enough job for outdoor swimming. In theory it does pool swimming too, but I've only used it on a couple of occasions (the Swim watch was a Christmas present, so I've continued to use it...).

I've just got a 645 music, but not ventured to the pool or open water with it (yet!).

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kingsholm
I’m in interested in buying a swimming watch with GPS so my swims would automatically download ont...