swimming equivalent of a marathon ?
11:45am, 2 May 2013
flipI've got my eye on that for next year Pip G. Welcome to fetch btw.
The 5K i'm down for is loking dodgy at the moment. The pool i use for my main swim session closed for a month and although i could have gone elsewhere i didn't . Now haven't swam for 6 weeks ! Back tomorow for the TRi club session.
12:19pm, 2 May 2013
h17This weekend just gone I did the 2swim4life. Swim a mile on the hour for 24 hours. I did it in a team of 3 and we swam 8 miles each. But you can do it in a bigger team or pairs or even solo. Its only every other year so Im going for pairs in 2015.
Its in a Lido in Guildford and you can swim wetsuit or skins. Its a fab event definately worth a go! Very tough tho......
About This Thread
- Swim the Night (24 hr swim relay or solo challenge) Apr 2023
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220 Dec 2023
- Open Water Swimming Nov 2023
- Fetch Virtual Challenge 2022 - Swim Challenge Oct 2023
- How was your swim today? Sep 2023
- The best place to learn to swim Aug 2023
- FishEveryone: the Fetchland swimming wire Aug 2023
- Swimrun Sep 2022
- 5k swim challenge - any takers? Mar 2022
- Just how does anyone do freestyle swimming?? Tips needed Jan 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?