We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Swim Help - Freestyle Legs
6:24pm, 15 Nov 2011
Chris the FishIll second the above, its helped me loads. A real eye opener in terms of vast improvements for little technique changes.
6:20pm, 2 Dec 2011
TarahumaraI too am struggling with front crawl - the breathing in particular - the swim smooth site has given me some ideas as to where I am going wrong - great link, thank you
About This Thread
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- WFH - Puffy lower leg
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Running tights for those with long legs
- Happy Birthday Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)!
- Restless Legs help please
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Tights for men with shorter legs
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map