BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Swim Help - Freestyle Legs
6:24pm, 15 Nov 2011
Chris the FishIll second the above, its helped me loads. A real eye opener in terms of vast improvements for little technique changes.
6:20pm, 2 Dec 2011
TarahumaraI too am struggling with front crawl - the breathing in particular - the swim smooth site has given me some ideas as to where I am going wrong - great link, thank you
About This Thread
Maintained by Chris the Fish
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Running tights for those with long legs
- Happy Birthday Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)!
- Restless Legs help please
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Tights for men with shorter legs
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
- starting back