Angus Clydesdale
Hey Kimbles! :)
Welcome back.
Mar 2019
8:16am, 14 Mar 2019
1,139 posts
  •  
Daz Love
Hi everyone, very quiet here. I have managed to get to the pool a little bit more regular. My boys have wanted to do some lengths after school so we have headed down once or twice a week for last few weeks. Nothing major but I’m off zero!
Mar 2019
12:41pm, 14 Mar 2019
1,456 posts
  •  
Oranj
Just ticking along. I had a few weeks off with a cold, and I bashed a hand the other week (on a wheelie bin, out for a run and not looking what I was doing. The sun was in my eyes, is my excuse), but I reckon I'll be back to it soon.

Target mileage chart: fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=SWIM&mileage=52
Mar 2019
1:53pm, 14 Mar 2019
1,140 posts
  •  
Daz Love
Can we add the target mileage chart to the sidebar? I am sure with all the posts that will be in here it will get lost :)

Only 6 of us on the list :(
Apr 2019
7:47pm, 26 Apr 2019
1,169 posts
  •  
Daz Love
I have been consistently getting to the pool twice a week. Managing c1.5 miles per week at the minute.

My youngest is still keen. We have a little rhythm going. Every 4 lengths I do he does 2. We set off together, he gets back from his two a bit before I finish 4, he has a rest and then we do the next 4. Its good as keeps me focused and as he is ready to go when I am back to the edge after 4 its straight turnaround every time.

I am still behind the curve for the 52 but catching up.

Oranj - You seem to be keeping it going.
Apr 2019
8:22am, 27 Apr 2019
1,563 posts
  •  
Oranj
Swimming seems to improve with regularity like that. More sessions, even if they're shorter, make me a better swimmer anyway. I'm just ticking along at the moment really, trying to keep up with par by doing three swims a month, when I can fit them in. I might do more once I feel brave enough to venture into the local swimming lake this summer.
Oct 2019
12:28pm, 31 Oct 2019
1,737 posts
  •  
Oranj
This morning's swim got me over the line. I may continue for 100km again, like last year.

Looks as though three of us will get to 52 miles this year, a rather quiet thread this!
Nov 2019
8:25am, 4 Nov 2019
1,264 posts
  •  
Daz Love
I have upped it the last few weeks due to not being able to run but wont get to 52. Agree its very quiet in here!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Angus Clydesdale
New Year, new wire. Who's in?

Having had a dismal effort last year, I’m definitely doing this in 2019. Mojo is GO!!

Target mileage chart: fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=SWIM&mileage=52