Swiggies

3 watchers
May 2013
11:19am, 28 May 2013
65 posts
  •  
mrsdistraction
Has anyone tried out these Swiggies before? I was struggling with sweaty hands in Manchester on the weekend and nearly dropped my bottle so many times. These seem like they would be a good workaround to this. I'd like to hear if anyone's tried them before I buy though.
swiggiesuk.com
May 2013
11:23am, 28 May 2013
12,864 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
They're a bit like Fitsip it seems.
May 2013
11:28am, 28 May 2013
2,353 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I don't normally run with a bottle mrsd but I would have killed for something like that on Sunday. I got round it by asking a random bloke to give me his water at 9K (and he did - what a superstar). fitsip.com these Fetch? I'd be interested to hear if anyone has used either
May 2013
11:59am, 28 May 2013
66 posts
  •  
mrsdistraction
I'd be interested to hear about peoples' experiences with either product. Sounds like a great idea. Fitsip looks like it would spread the weight around your arm a bit more than the swiggie, which just looks like a wrist weight. Anything's gotta be better than trying to keep hold of a bottle!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Has anyone tried out these Swiggies before? I was struggling with sweaty hands in Manchester on the...