•  
fetcheveryone
I've never tried :-)
Feb 2020
6:45pm, 26 Feb 2020
23,426 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Reports from several Suunto users (myself included) that imports are not coming across today. Even if you go to the import screen and pick it off a list :-/

I am investigating.
Jun 2020
10:03pm, 10 Jun 2020
2,077 posts
  •  
Wazelle the Gazelle
Has anyone got any advice about the HRM trace? I have an Ambit 3 peak and either I am actually the living dead....because in someone of my age the recorded HR I'm getting would probably mean I was having a heart attack......or there is something wrong with the HRM/strap.

I suspect the second because when Suunto is telling me my HR is 245, the cheap mifit (like a fitbit) that I also wear says it is 138 - which is what I would expect. Any advice?
Sep 2020
1:52pm, 15 Sep 2020
25,669 posts
  •  
Maclennane
are you wearing them on the same wrist? If not I'd say you're probably Dr Who

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Want want want... :D

http://ultra168.com/2012/01/19/exclusive-new-suunto-ambit-gps-watch-and-win-...

To upload from your Suunto Ambit to fetcheveryone, you need the xml files which are stored locally on your computer each time you sync the watch, you don't need to export from movescount. Go to the fetch suunto upload page, and get the file from C: Users, *yourname*, AppData, Roaming, Suunto, Moveslink2 if your using windows 7 or if you're on XP, they're in C: Documents And Settings, *your name*, Application Data, Suunto, Moveslink2