Suunto

1 watcher
Sep 2018
9:31am, 14 Sep 2018
899 posts
  •  
timaru
Does anyone else have issues with Suunto watches and their Movescount App?

Even with a physical link to a PC, it still won't upload any recent activities.... giz a Garmin!

And worse still, they are not interested in linking to FE!!!
Sep 2018
12:07pm, 14 Sep 2018
7,741 posts
  •  
becca7
I've not had any recent problems with mine.
Sep 2018
1:09pm, 14 Sep 2018
19,856 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Timaru - I think my connecting cable has got a break in it somewhere, as it can sometimes look dormant until I give it a little wiggle. USB cables have four wires - two carry power, and two carry data - so it's possible that even if your watch is showing the charging icon, a broken data wire might halt any transfer. Recently, I've taken to using the bluetooth connection to get the data off my watch. I've also found that sometimes changing USB port on my laptop does the trick, although this might sufficient wiggling to re-connect the cable. Aside from their I'm-working-on-it apparent disinterest in providing a connection to FE, I've found their support to be pretty good - have you tried contacting them?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Does anyone else have issues with Suunto watches and their Movescount App?

Even with a physical l...