Support for garmin running dynamics
9:54pm, 14 Sep 2016
mcshaneI've just done my first run with a fenix 3 + funky heart rate strap that gives more numbers to look at like ground contact time (gct), ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation, etc. When uploaded via garmin connect to fetch that extra information doesn't appear to come through in my training log.
Given that garmin connect is so inept, does (or can) fetch support this data? Or am I just missing where it's kept?
10:04pm, 14 Sep 2016
fetcheveryoneAn ideal thing to request here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/consultation.php
About This ThreadMaintained by mcshane
I've just done my first run with a fenix 3 + funky heart rate strap that gives more numbers to look...
- Need a new Garmin or similar
- Unusually elevated pulse when running
- Best Trail/Mountain Marathon/Ultra in the UK
- Snowspikes for running on ice.
- Wolf Ru 2013
- Bright shiney new Training Infographic question
- distance, gradient and a little trigonometry
- Physics graduate please
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs