Supernova Glide 4 - its gone to minimal
5:00pm, 23 Nov 2012
cejI have been running in the supernova cushion/glide range for many years and have been perfectly happy with them as they are narrow and offered perfect support for me. However, the latest model (glide 4) has gone very minimal which I don't like. Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative shoe similar to the previous glide models??
8:01am, 7 Jan 2013
HackettI usd to wear Adidas Supernova Glides. Started using Asics Nimbus and now wearing Brooks Ghost4 ... The Nimbus are excellent but expensive but have found the Brooks fine and picked them up cheap in sweatshop.
About This Thread
Maintained by cej
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- the vaporfly thread
- Retirement home for trainers
- Hoka One Ones....
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Shoe type advice
- Shoes made from beans on subscription
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Simple distance guide for new shoes?