Supernova Glide 4 - its gone to minimal
5:00pm, 23 Nov 2012
cejI have been running in the supernova cushion/glide range for many years and have been perfectly happy with them as they are narrow and offered perfect support for me. However, the latest model (glide 4) has gone very minimal which I don't like. Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative shoe similar to the previous glide models??
8:01am, 7 Jan 2013
HackettI usd to wear Adidas Supernova Glides. Started using Asics Nimbus and now wearing Brooks Ghost4 ... The Nimbus are excellent but expensive but have found the Brooks fine and picked them up cheap in sweatshop.
About This Thread
- The vaporfly thread Sep 2023
- Shoe advice please! Sep 2023
- Advice - Saucony Guide or Omni? Aug 2023
- Minimalist Footwear Thread Aug 2023
- Sportsshoes.com Aug 2023
- Hoka One Ones.... May 2023
- Cross Country Spikes Dec 2022
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5 vs newer models Nov 2022
- New Balance Off Road shoes. Sep 2022
- Running shoe recommendations please Sep 2022
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out