Sunday Night at The George - a Quiz Wire
8:49am, 28 Aug 2019
MaclennaneOn this Day (Last Sunday)
1. 1609, Galileo shows off his new telescope, in which city?
2. 1998 The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is released. With which group had she most recently released an album?
3. 1920 Ethelda Bleibtry becomes the first American woman to do what?
4. AD79, Pliny the Elder dies in an eruption of which volcano?
5. 1996 – who wins the US golf amateur championsip?
6. 1822, Astromer William Hershel dies, for what discovery is he chiefly famous?
7. 1958, the director of Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow and the rubbish 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory is born – who?
8. 1932 which woman completes a transatantic flight?
9. 1768, The Endeavour leaves Plymouth. Who is her captain?
10. 1482, Maragret d'Anjou dies, wife of which English King?
11:56am, 29 Sep 2019
MaclennaneIf anyone could write some news questions this afternoon, that'd be much appreciated, ta!
2:27pm, 28 Mar 2020
Son of a Pronator ManCould I hijack this and ask anyone who likes a good quiz to help me out ?
About This ThreadMaintained by Maclennane
I'm not the only Fetch quiz compiler it seems, so I thought I'd start this up. I'll p...
- Kingdom of Northumbria
- Canary / Lanzarote tourist advice?
- The perfect fad diet
- New Balance shoes
- Is there an online shop that doesn't charge delivery?
- What's happened to Fetch?
- Running in Madeira
- Interview Questions
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek