Summer Breeze 13.1 or RunHackney Half?

2 watchers
Feb 2014
6:08pm, 22 Feb 2014
227 posts
  •  
oprah
I was getting excited about the thought of a half that starts in the afternoon and sounds quite casual (the Summer Breeze 13.1 in Wimbledon Common, 14 June), but then was just pointed to RunHackney half, the following weekend, which is flat and runs round the Olympics. As far as I can tell, both of these events are new, and they're both fairly expensive so I wouldn't want to do both. Anyone know anything about the organisers or otherwise that would advise against one or the other (or both)?
Mar 2014
9:50am, 5 Mar 2014
431 posts
  •  
TeeBee
I know the guy putting on the Summer Breeze 13.1 - he runs the company Perseverance Events. He also stages the Richmond 13.1 (2nd running of this event is 23rd March). He's experienced and a good bloke, in my opinion.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by oprah
I was getting excited about the thought of a half that starts in the afternoon and sounds quite casu...