Summer Breeze 13.1 or RunHackney Half?
6:08pm, 22 Feb 2014
oprahI was getting excited about the thought of a half that starts in the afternoon and sounds quite casual (the Summer Breeze 13.1 in Wimbledon Common, 14 June), but then was just pointed to RunHackney half, the following weekend, which is flat and runs round the Olympics. As far as I can tell, both of these events are new, and they're both fairly expensive so I wouldn't want to do both. Anyone know anything about the organisers or otherwise that would advise against one or the other (or both)?
9:50am, 5 Mar 2014
TeeBeeI know the guy putting on the Summer Breeze 13.1 - he runs the company Perseverance Events. He also stages the Richmond 13.1 (2nd running of this event is 23rd March). He's experienced and a good bloke, in my opinion.
About This ThreadMaintained by oprah
I was getting excited about the thought of a half that starts in the afternoon and sounds quite casu...
- Chester half marathon _ anyone know of a spare place
- Amsterdam Marathon and Half Marathon 2016
- Royal Parks Half Marathon 2016!!!
- northumberland half 10march
- Royal Parks half marathon 2013
- Humber Bridge Half Marathon
- Robin Hood Half marathon
- Nairn Highland Games Half Marathon
- St Neots Half 2018
- Neil McCover Memorial Half Marathon
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets