Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Sulking - come and sulk here

12 watchers
Sep 2019
6:13pm, 1 Sep 2019
11008 posts
Garfield
Grrrrr! Mine is going to be a get through it! The bling are dog tags - as they are part of the Canada Army run!
Sep 2019
4:07pm, 2 Sep 2019
16001 posts
GimmeMedals
Caretaker is off work again this week so I'm in early each day to unlock school.

(Other staff have kindly offered to lock up at the end of the day so it could be worse, but I don't want to get up that early each day).
Sep 2019
4:14pm, 2 Sep 2019
7177 posts
Mazlin
I am sulking because everyone else has seemingly been on holiday forever, and as a result I have had to cover a thing at work I usually do once a week 12 times in August. I know in the end it all evens out when I’m away and people cover me. It’s just a lot all at once (when everything else carries on at the same time too), and I guarantee someone will say ‘oh well, it’s usually quiet over the summer, isn’t it?’ (Yes I’m sure it is if you’re not fucking there...)
Sep 2019
4:21pm, 2 Sep 2019
405 posts
Turtlemama
I am sulking because just as my tendonitis is improving a little, my disc prolapse is playing up. And I can't take time off work because of our stupid sickness policy (was last off with back issues less than 12 months ago). So even assuming it resolves in a week or so as usual, it's back to slow run/walks again. Boooo
Sep 2019
4:49pm, 2 Sep 2019
494 posts
megster
Back to school. In SLT meeting. Definitely sulking
Sep 2019
5:31pm, 2 Sep 2019
11012 posts
Garfield
My body isn't recovering quickly enough from yesterday's run/walk, admittedly I went slightly further yesterday than expected (4.75 miles instead of 3) and followed it up with 4 miles today!! It's been a while since I've pulled that kind of stunt period! ;)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by mistletoe minardi and wine
I'm injured and sulking but couldn't find anywhere to sulk satisfactorily so thought I&apo...