Sulking - come and sulk here

16 watchers
Apr 2021
10:39am, 11 Apr 2021
2,290 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
This looks like a good place to be right now.

Still sulking because of groin strain. I hope I'm getting all injuries over and done with in one go and can get back out running again soon.

PF seems to be ok but still occasionally aware of it.
Apr 2021
10:43am, 11 Apr 2021
50,603 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
I’m sulking as I have an ankle pain and it’s hard to explain what kind of pain and where it’s mainly coming from but it’s getting me down now..
Apr 2021
12:12pm, 11 Apr 2021
14,076 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Hugs for fellow-sulkers x
Apr 2021
1:56pm, 11 Apr 2021
215 posts
  •  
Bex66
Sulking as my right knee pain will not go away. Went to physio on Friday and was diagnosed as worn meniscus . Will need to do knee exercises. I hate doing physio exercises. Also my planned fun on trails run yesterday ended with me limping back after 4 miles. So am definitely sulking.
Apr 2021
2:00pm, 11 Apr 2021
20,686 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Sulking because hot flushes are getting in the way of things, like sleep and running fast.
Apr 2021
3:18pm, 11 Apr 2021
14,080 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Sulking because the whole family has just gone out for a run/bike ride for the first time ever and I’m not well enough to go with them.
Apr 2021
4:23pm, 11 Apr 2021
21,532 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I’d sulk at that too :-(
2 May
9:49am, 2 May 2022
2,173 posts
  •  
Heinzster
Sulking because I have to work this afternoon. Currently on day 9 of a 23 day stretch where I have to something work related every day. Thankfully not all full day shifts.
2 May
9:51am, 2 May 2022
55,293 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Sulking because it’s the last day of our group holiday. It’s freezing. We have to go home. My wife’s gone for a run with a couple of pals and I’m injured still. Oh, and it’s back to work tomorrow, plus we have our work Christmas do on Friday, which will be rubbish
2 May
10:28am, 2 May 2022
88,683 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Sulking because this is the first bank holiday in at least 8 years I have no work and it is cold wet and miserable!
I am covered in mud from yesterdays stint in my own garden and not looking forward to getting cold, wet and miserable again...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
I'm injured and sulking but couldn't find anywhere to sulk satisfactorily so thought I&apo...

The Doctor K Cup

This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

Flat as a pancake?

We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,064 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here