Suggestions for a fast Half Marathon in July/September/October in the South East please
1:55pm, 24 Apr 2014
DuncanGHas to be Gosport. Pancake flat.
2:46pm, 24 Apr 2014
HermanBloomThe only potential issue with Gosport is: "Due to construction work in the Airfield we have to amend the route. Currently we are looking at different options, after which a preferred option will be submitted for approval. Once approved an updated course map will be published on this website."
Other than that it seems ideal. 2-3 weeks after the Great South, which we can treat as a decent training run. And only an hour or so to get to.
Might well go for this and hope/assume the course changes don't throw in a hill or six.
Then look at these other options for my own Half.
About This ThreadMaintained by HermanBloom
A mate wants to run sub two hours for a Half, so I said I would help with the pacing and finding a s...
- Abingdon Marathon 2015 swap list
- Gosport Half number needed!
- Any thoughts/experiences on the following autumn halfs?
- Abingdon Marathon 2014 swap list
- Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon
- November half marathon
- Mixing different types of running shoes?
- Quick idiot guide for Strava?