Suggestions for a fast Half Marathon in July/September/October in the South East please
1:55pm, 24 Apr 2014
DuncanGHas to be Gosport. Pancake flat.
2:46pm, 24 Apr 2014
HermanBloomThe only potential issue with Gosport is: "Due to construction work in the Airfield we have to amend the route. Currently we are looking at different options, after which a preferred option will be submitted for approval. Once approved an updated course map will be published on this website."
Other than that it seems ideal. 2-3 weeks after the Great South, which we can treat as a decent training run. And only an hour or so to get to.
Might well go for this and hope/assume the course changes don't throw in a hill or six.
Then look at these other options for my own Half.
About This Thread
- Gosport Half Marathon 2014 Nov 2015
- Gosport Half number needed! Oct 2015
- New forest running festival Mar 2015
- Gosport Half Marathon 20/11/2022 Nov 2022
- Great South Run 2022 Oct 2022
- Great South Run 2020 Aug 2020
- Portsmouth Coastal Dec 2017
- Great South Run 2017 Oct 2017
- New Forest Marathon Profile Aug 2017
- Great South Run 2016 Oct 2016
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out