Sue them Fetch!

4 watchers
Jun 2021
1:25pm, 26 Jun 2021
1,452 posts
  •  
Wednesday Mouse
Also..
"You see the tiles you’re claiming as you run, so instead of just going on autopilot and cruising around the usual loop, I paid attention to when I was at the edge of a tile. Sometimes I could claim an extra hex by heading down a side road or choosing a longer trail instead of a shortcut."

Who wants to run whilst looking at their phone constantly? I like plotting routed beforehand to try and squeeze in more zones, but part of the joy in that is remembering said routes whilst out, sometimes forgetting where I'm going, getting off track and lost, and finding new places to explore.. And then uploading my run to see where I actually went, what zones I've visited/conquered and what zones I can target next. Keeping an eye on my phone all the time to make sure I'm hitting the right zones would be really tedious, and if hazard a guess the GPS tracking would drain the phone's battery.

Yeah. Not for me, thanks..

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by chunkywizard
Just seen this post about a new running game/app.

https://lifehacker.com/stride-is-an-addictive-t...