Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Subscription information...

1 watcher
Jul 2017
7:38pm, 8 Jul 2017
8372 posts
Ness
Last year I paid for an annual subscription to the site. Somewhere on the site it used to tell me when that annual subscription was due to run out and I can't find it any more. Does anyone remember where I will be able to find it?

I can find the option to subscribe for a monthly amount but now my job situation has changed and I am doing supply teaching, I can't commit to a monthly amount when my income isn't definite. I would like to be able to save up and just give what I can afford at the end of the year. Thanks in advance if you can help me with this.

Ness x
Jul 2017
8:09pm, 8 Jul 2017
18500 posts
fetcheveryone
Hiya Ness,
According to my database, your annual sub was on Sep 13th.
Jul 2017
8:19pm, 8 Jul 2017
8373 posts
Ness
Thanks x

By then I'll know a bit more about my work availability so hopefully will be able to make a better contribution. :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ness
Last year I paid for an annual subscription to the site. Somewhere on the site it used to tell me wh...