Sub 85 min Half Marathon Support Thread
8:00am, 31 Jul 2019
HappyG(rrr)I'm sure you'll get back to it RFJ. Keep the faith! G
11:15am, 31 Jul 2019
RFJCheers Happy.... its bee a few years since I was able to run sub 85, cant even managed that for a 5 k at present.... but it will come back sort off...... Thanks
About This ThreadMaintained by RFJ
OK so who is in for a sub 85 attempt, details below for up coming races that you plan to have a go at...
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Heart rate
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- The sub 1:30 half thread