Sub 2:30 Marathon

6 watchers
Apr 2014
12:00pm, 15 Apr 2014
First-time poster!!
  •  
mr ricepudding
I've just completed my first marathon in quite some time in 2:38. Having nothing to go off really, I chose 6 min pace rather arbitrarily, and it seemed to work out quite well. My training included mileage up to 100 mpw, regular MP runs up to 20M, some track sessions, and plenty of long runs up to 22M.

What do I need to do to make the step up to the next level?
Apr 2014
12:12pm, 15 Apr 2014
1,670 posts
  •  
Nelly
Wow, what a great time.

I'm not sure there will be many Fetchies who can help you improve, but those that can will likely be found on this thread http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=3229
May 2017
3:35am, 16 May 2017
665 posts
  •  
Tango (Adam)
I was curious to see if there was one but it was a long time ago since anyone wrote on here
Feb 2021
9:13am, 16 Feb 2021
13,390 posts
  •  
Jock Itch
Just walking done the corridor and noticed this room. Opened it gently and there are cobwebs everywhere. Bit like the Carlsberg Customer Complaints ad many years ago.

Will tell the front desk to maybe give it a cleanup.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've just completed my first marathon in quite some time in 2:38. Having nothing to go off really, ...