Sub 2:15 half marathon
8:20pm, 28 Mar 2016
Lip GlossJust found this thread, I am wondering about another half maybe September...all other times have came down so wonder what I can do training wise except for getting longer runs in again?
About This ThreadMaintained by 🎄FestiveMedals🎄
At the start of 2013 I was chasing a sub 2:25 half and I managed a PB of 2:18 at Robin Hood. Which t...
- Brighton Marathon 2020
- What month is your birthday in ?
- Start Something in September
- Help! Pacing at parkrun
- HM this weekend, worried about the heat
- Start Something in September - 2020 edition
- Support thread for educators of any type, academics, teachers, early years etc.
- 2017 Fictional Primate Deathmatch
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek