Sub 1.50 Half
9:24am, 31 Jul 2016
WeekatiepeaHello folks, I would like to try and improve my half time of 1.51 this year and have entered Oxford half in October. Can anyone recommend a training plan to help me?
8:45am, 1 Aug 2016
ndellarNot really, but I hope this bumps the thread back up.
I've run my best half times during marathon training. So I suppose lots of slower long runs, speed work sessions thrown in, and medium runs with a chunk at HMP effort has worked for me.
About This ThreadMaintained by Frobester
Can't find another thread with this title so I thought I'd set one up. I'm currently at 1.52 for...
- Which half marathon for run/walk practise?
- valencia marathon any info
- Hill training - how often?
- I need a flat route in Sheffield!
- Bungay Marathon 2012
- Suggestions for a fast Half Marathon in July/September/October in the South East please
- How much does a PT (personal trainer) cost?