Sub 1:23 half
8:24am, 2 Jul 2015
HappyG(rrr)Thanks Andrew. Races in build up are always a good sharpener and indicator of progress. Progressives are a good idea too. G
About This Thread
- The sub 1:30 half thread Nov 2023
- Sub-2 half marathon Oct 2023
- Sub 85 min Half Marathon Support Thread Oct 2023
- Sub 1:40 Half Thread Oct 2023
- Sub 80 min Half Marathon Support Mar 2019
- Sub 1.50 Half Aug 2016
- Sub 2:15 half marathon Mar 2016
- Sub 3Hr Marathon Dec 2023
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread Dec 2023
- Are you aiming for a sub 60 10k? Dec 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?