Sub 1:23 half
8:24am, 2 Jul 2015
HappyG(rrr)Thanks Andrew. Races in build up are always a good sharpener and indicator of progress. Progressives are a good idea too. G
About This ThreadMaintained by runningdevon
Hi, I can anyone recommend a good half marathon plan that will get me below 1:23 please.
- Fetch modellers - 1/10th RC electric buggies, but could include other stuff if you want! :-)
- How Do YOU Long Run..?
- Polarized training
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- Sub 3Hr Marathon