Stupid question about blood tests / marathon running
4:10pm, 22 Sep 2011
Mrs WinkleThey are, but not one that will affect my running if there's no symptoms present at the time.
About This Thread
- Post Marathon Weight Gain
- 4 days from first spring Marathon cough and cold
- Marathons bad for you?
- Will caffeine in marathons kill you?
- Any docs out there, mild chest infection, Half Sunday, feel fine, dont know what to do?
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Over 50's club
- Menopause and running
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!