Stupid question about blood tests / marathon running
4:10pm, 22 Sep 2011
Mrs WinkleThey are, but not one that will affect my running if there's no symptoms present at the time.
About This Thread
Maintained by Mrs Winkle
- Post Marathon Weight Gain
- 4 days from first spring Marathon cough and cold
- Marathons bad for you?
- Will caffeine in marathons kill you?
- Any docs out there, mild chest infection, Half Sunday, feel fine, dont know what to do?
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- The Smile Thread
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- When did you last give blood?