Stupid question about blood tests / marathon running
4:10pm, 22 Sep 2011
Mrs WinkleThey are, but not one that will affect my running if there's no symptoms present at the time.
About This ThreadMaintained by Mrs Winkle
I am booked in for a raft of blood tests next week (28th September) and I am running Abingdon Marath...
- Health Check - what to measure?
- When did you last give blood?
- Underactive Thyroid or Hypothyroidism
- Stomach problems
- Low Serum Ferratin levels - Iron Count
- Long term time illness thread
- Anyone ran after discovering an irregular heart beat?
- So who won the tour from 1999 to 2005
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek