1:55pm, 20 Jun 2011
JohnnyOThe ibuprofen is, as far as I know, still unresolved. Some orthopods believe it, others dont. Our locals do, because they produced the research but it was heavily flawed.
You do need to be able to move about for this to heal, so if ibuprofen allows that then it may be worth taking. If you can manage without it then you are probably best avoiding it.
About This ThreadMaintained by katief89
basically, I have pain on impact in my right quad, almost middley-inner is how I'd describe it. Aft...
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Dislocated/broken toe?
- Stress fracture
- Cramps in hands, feet and legs
- Outside lower leg problem
- Lovely Loose Legs aka the Sports Massage Thread
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Leg pain - advice needed!
- Foot stress fracture? How can I tell???
- why do my legs shuffle?
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets