1:55pm, 20 Jun 2011
JohnnyOThe ibuprofen is, as far as I know, still unresolved. Some orthopods believe it, others dont. Our locals do, because they produced the research but it was heavily flawed.
You do need to be able to move about for this to heal, so if ibuprofen allows that then it may be worth taking. If you can manage without it then you are probably best avoiding it.
About This Thread
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Stress fracture
- Dislocated/broken toe?
- Periosteal reaction
- Foot stress fracture? How can I tell???
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
- starting back
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.