1:55pm, 20 Jun 2011
JohnnyOThe ibuprofen is, as far as I know, still unresolved. Some orthopods believe it, others dont. Our locals do, because they produced the research but it was heavily flawed.
You do need to be able to move about for this to heal, so if ibuprofen allows that then it may be worth taking. If you can manage without it then you are probably best avoiding it.
About This ThreadMaintained by katief89
basically, I have pain on impact in my right quad, almost middley-inner is how I'd describe it. Aft...
- Stress fracture
- Foot Pain - X-ray negative - advice?
- Foot stress fracture? How can I tell???
- Shin pain
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Getting back after broken foot
- Periosteal reaction
- Possible 5th metatarsal stress fracture - ongoing problem.